Turn your old t-shirts into a new one. Many of us doesn’t have time for shopping, and we have some old clothes that we didn’t wear anymore because it’s too big, too small or just because you don’t like its style anymore.
Doing DIY stuffs is one of the great way to save money. You can make summer wear and cool tanks using your old t-shirts.
1. Turn your simple, old t-shirt with these cool shoulder cutouts. In just few easy steps you’ll make this cool shirt. Source & tutorial
COURTESY OF WobiSobi
2. If you have an over-sized tee you can turn this into a ripped back tee or a swimsuit cover-up. If you want to know how to do this click —> Source & tutorial
3. This is another way to make over-sized shirt nice and wearable. Source & tutorial
COURTESY OF MICHELE NG
4. This is quite easy to make, but this design is unique and beautiful. If you’re interested with this, visit My Laced Up Collar Sleeves. DIY for instructions.
COURTESY OF LAURA
5. Gucci Inspired Cut-out T-shirt — Source & tutorials
COURTESY OF MAEGAN TINTARI